About Nigh Nigh
The 3 R's to Sleep Success
It all started in 2011
The birth of my 3rd baby was the one of my most joyous moments as he took 5 years to make and arrived after a gap of 21 years between siblings.
A cat napping infant and then a toddler that took hours to get to sleep was a far cry from my other babies that were sleeping 7 hours from 6 weeks old.
Working as a night shift nurse with neonates and my own child a difficult sleeper, left me feeling frustrated and exhausted because nothing seemed to help but what I knew was he loved to be sung to. I needed to find an easy solution and composed the Nigh Nigh Sleepy Head music – nigh nigh lullaby which ticked some amazing boxes for brain neurology and bonding and was the key factor for him learning to sleep.
Where we are now…
Nigh Nigh knows that to provide the best in sleep solutions you need the latest knowledge, techniques and advice. That’s why we have trained with best in sleep, Prof Michael Gradisar. Michael is an internationally recognised sleep scientist and clinical researcher with many years of published research to his credit.
We continue to work closely with top experts in the sleep industry so that you get the latest evidence based therapies and facts.
Try our nigh nigh resources on your own or book one of our affordable and comprehensive consultation services.
Wherever you are in the world, Nigh Nigh can teach you or your loved one to manage sleep whenever it goes astray.
Deb Herdman’s Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse – Latrobe University
- AHPRA Registered – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Certificates 1,2,3 in Safe Sleep Space Education
- Certified Brief Behavioral Therapy Practitioner – (wink sleep)
- Certified Advanced Cognitive Therapy-insomnia Practitioner (wink sleep)
- Certified Teen Sleep Practitioner (wink sleep)
- Certified Motivational Interviewing (wink sleep)
- MHFA (Mental Health First Aid Certificate)
- WWC (Working with Children Certificate).